Buy Bathrobe for Women Online at Urban Jaipur
At Urban Jaipur, we understand that a bathrobe is not just a piece of clothing; it’s an accessory for relaxation and comfort. As you embark on the journey of purchasing bathrobes online, our comprehensive guide will assist you in choosing the perfect bathrobe that suits your unique needs.
What is a Bathrobe?
A bathrobe is a loose-fitting garment worn before and after bathing or as a dressing gown. It is usually made of absorbent material such as cotton, terrycloth, or fleece. Bathrobes are designed to keep you warm and dry after a shower or bath, and they can also be worn as comfortable loungewear at home. There are different types of bathrobes available in the market, including waffle cotton bathrobes. Waffle cotton bathrobes are made of a lightweight, breathable, and textured fabric that is soft and absorbent. They are perfect for use in warmer weather or in humid climates.
You can wear a bathrobe anytime you wish, whether you are getting ready for bed, lounging at home, or drying off after a shower. Bathrobes are also great for shielding your skin from the sun, covering you up when you’re not wearing clothes, and providing warmth. They are perfect for use in the morning or evening when you want an extra layer of warmth at home.
What qualities should your bathrobe have?
The qualities of a bathrobe depend on the material it is made of. Cotton terry cloth robes are well-known for their absorption qualities, while fleece robes are smooth and insulating. Waffle cotton robes are lightweight and breathable, making them perfect for warmer weather. When choosing a bathrobe, consider the material, size, length, and features such as pockets and inside ties.
Buy Cotton Bathrobe online
Waffle cotton bathrobes are made of a lightweight, breathable, and textured fabric that is soft and absorbent. They are perfect for use after a shower or bath, or as a comfortable loungewear at home. The waffle weave allows air to easily flow within the fabric, which makes it possible for the fabric to dry quickly
If you’re looking for other types of bathrobes, there are many options available in the market. Terry cloth bathrobes are well-known for their absorption qualities, while fleece robes are smooth and insulating. Microfiber robes are made of a synthetic material that is lightweight, soft, and quick-drying. Silk and satin robes are made of a luxurious and silky fabric that is perfect for special occasions or as a gift. Wool robes are made of a warm and cozy fabric that is perfect for use in colder weather
Different Styles of Bathrobes
At Urban Jaipur, we offer a variety of bathrobe styles to complement your comfort and sartorial preferences:
- Shawl Collar Robes: These bathrobes exude luxury and versatility, available in a range of fabrics from snug wool to lightweight cotton. They come equipped with pockets for added convenience.
- Full-Length Robes: For optimal warmth and comfort, full-length bathrobes are the perfect choice, whether you’re lounging at home or preparing for a special occasion.
- Hooded Robes: If you desire extra warmth and coverage, hooded bathrobes are your go-to option. They offer comfort and convenience, especially during chilly mornings or relaxing evenings at home.
- Kimono Robes: Embodying traditional Japanese luxury and relaxation, kimono bathrobes are true works of art with intricate patterns and vibrant colors.
- Short Robes: Stylish and comfortable, short bathrobes are gaining popularity, providing just the right amount of coverage without feeling too bundled up.
- Terry Cotton Robes: Perfect for pampering yourself after a long day, terry cotton bathrobes are made of soft, absorbent material that keeps you warm and comfortable.
- Zipped Robes: If you’re tired of your robe slipping open, a zipped bathrobe might be the perfect solution, offering extra support around the chest.
Which fabric is best for bathrobes?
The choice of fabric is crucial, as it significantly impacts the overall comfort and functionality of the bathrobe. Consider the following options to suit your preferences:
- Terry Cloth Bathrobes: Typically made from cotton, terry cloth bathrobes are highly absorbent and a great post-shower choice.
- Fleece Bathrobes: Known for their softness and heat retention abilities, fleece bathrobes offer cosy warmth, making them perfect for cold days and nights.
- Silk Bathrobes: While providing the ultimate luxury with their smooth, cool touch and glossy sheen, silk bathrobes may not offer the same warmth as fleece or absorbency as terry cloth.
Colors and Patterns
With bathrobes, you have the freedom to express your personal style. At Urban Jaipur, we offer a wide spectrum of colours and patterns to suit your taste:
- For a timeless look, opt for solid white or neutral colours.
- To make a statement, choose bold, vibrant colours or lively patterns.
- Always consider how the colour or pattern of the bathrobe aligns with your personal style and complements your existing wardrobe.
When to wear bathrobes?
Bathrobes offer versatility that few other clothing items can match. They’re not limited to post-bath or bedtime use; they can be part of your relaxation routine:
- Enjoy a peaceful evening lounging at home, wrapped in your comfortable bathrobe.
- Use it as an extra layer of warmth on chilly mornings or evenings.
- Elevate your morning coffee experience, ensconced in the plush comfort of a bathrobe.
How to care for bathrobes?
Proper care of your bathrobe will ensure its longevity and top condition for years:
- Most bathrobes can be machine-washed on a gentle cycle with similar colors.
- Terry cloth and fleece bathrobes are often suitable for tumble-drying, while silk bathrobes should be air-dried to maintain their integrity.
- Always refer to the care instructions on the label to preserve your bathrobe’s quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is a bathrobe used for? A: A bathrobe is used mostly for privacy and to cover your body during in-between times when you’re not in regular clothes, like after a shower or while choosing an outfit. Since they’re made of the same materials as towels, robes also help absorb water and keep you warm.
Q: What’s the difference between a robe and a bathrobe? A: A robe is typically worn as loungewear or sleepwear, whereas a bathrobe is only worn after bathing or showering. Bathrobes are usually shorter than robes and are designed to keep the wearer warm and dry after getting out of the bath or shower. Dressing gowns are typically loose-fitting garments worn over clothes or nightwear for lounging around the house.
Q: What do you wear under a bathrobe? A: You can wear anything under a bathrobe, such as underwear or pyjamas. Some people prefer to wear nothing underneath.
Q: Can I wear a robe in public? A: Yes, you can wear a robe in public, but it depends on the type of robe. Some robes are designed for lounging at home, while others are more suitable for public wear. For example, a silk robe may be more appropriate for a night out than a terry cloth bathrobe.
Q: Should I wash my bathrobe? A: Yes, you should wash your bathrobe regularly to keep it clean and fresh. Follow the care instructions on the label, but most bathrobes can be machine washed and dried.
Q: What is a women’s robe called? A: A women’s robe is called a bathrobe, dressing gown, or housecoat.
Q: What type of cloth is a bathrobe made of? A: Bathrobes can be made from a variety of fabrics, but they are usually made from absorbent materials like cotton or terry cloth. Flannel is another common fabric used for bathrobes.
Q: Can you use a bathrobe instead of a towel? A: A bathrobe can be used to dry yourself after showering and also to cover your body when you are in the bathroom. It is not only useful for drying after showering but also for lounging around the house.
Q: Do people wear clothes under bathrobes? A: Yes, people often wear clothes under bathrobes, such as underwear or pyjamas. However, some people prefer to wear nothing underneath.
So, what are you waiting for, order your bathrobe online today, and get exclusive discounts on checkout. Make sure to get the most out of our limited stock of bathrobes. Order Bathrobe Online today.